Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, November 8, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 8

Be prepared to laugh...Today, I'm thankful for Pinterest.  I resisted using Pinterest for a while when it first become a "thing" mainly because I didn't need another website to be addicted to.  However, I have gotten a lot of inspiration from it!  Recently, I made a dessert for SAAC's retreat that was a hit!  Thanks to Pinterest and one my my secret boards titled "Gifts", I already have some Christmas gifts done!  Speaking of Christmas gifts, if anyone wants to get me one (hehe), feel free to get anything off of this board.

Whenever I get my house, I have plenty of inspiration to decorate it.  If I build a house, I have plenty ideas!  Whenever Ryan and I finally get married, I'll have a ton of ideas for the dress, the ceremony, the reception, everything really.  :)  So, if you have a Pinterest, follow me and I'll follow you!  If you ever need any ideas for anything, Pinterest it! 

Just in case you readers haven't figured it out, all of the links are to something on my Pinterest. ;)

No comments: