Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 18

Today was a really rough day.  It's amazing how much stuff piles up when you are out of the office for training on a Friday (the quietest day of the week in the Chemistry Department).  Anyway, I'm so thankful for my loving boyfriend, Ryan.  It was a rough day, but he was so sweet and kind throughout the day, even if I was snappy.  He even pushed back his work out time so he could come home and just sit with me and I tried to relax from the craziness of my day.

I don't want to get into too much of the mushy gushy stuff, but really, Ryan is my rock.  I'm so thankful that I have had him in my life for well over a decade (and as my sweetheart for a little over a decade).  He's my bestest friend.  He keeps me grounded and calm.  I love him so much and I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have him in my life.

No comments: