Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 7

Readers, by now, you should all know that I'm part of a Co-ed National Honor Fraternity, Phi Sigma Pi.  Today, I am thankful for my Littles.  For those who may not know what this is let me explain.  When a person wants to become a Brother of the fraternity, they must go through initiation.  To assist them through the initiation program and through assimilation into the Chapter as a Brother after Induction, they are given a "Big Brother".  I have been blessed to have a large family with many "Little Brothers" (otherwise known as Littles).

Anyway, I've been fairly close with all of my Littles.  My last two, Canaan and Mary Ann, are Littles that I probably keep up with the most simply due to proximity and because even after they completed the Initiation Program, we had lunch at least once a week.  I'm so thankful that even now I still keep in touch.  What's even nicer is that both Canaan and Mary Ann have been there for me to keep be grounded, focused, and even stronger in my faith.   :)

No comments: