Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 24

Today I'm thankful for my Grandmama's bread.  Some of you may remember my post about my Grandmama's bread from 2011 (the link is in this sentence if you want to read it).  Anyway, this week, I made 15 loaves and a couple of "poppers" because I didn't have another bread pan.  I made them because the undergraduate Chapter of the fraternity had their annual Thanksgiving dinner.  I knew that the Brothers would consumer several loaves and I knew that a lot of people would ask for one.  I ended up giving away all but one loaf!  I'm glad I was able to keep that one loaf because today I have felt awful!  I think all of the festivities yesterday really wore me out.  Anyway, being able to have her bread really gave me some comfort.  :)

No comments: