Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 17

Today, I'm thankful for my best friend, Justin.  We met back at the Carnegie Hotel and we've been best friends ever since.  The inspiration of this post is the fact that we have spent just about all afternoon and evening together!  First, we went to a Phi Sigma Pi Initiate event, then played volleyball.  After the games, we set off to our annual tradition: Magical Night of Giving.

My first year at the hotel, Justin invited me to go to Magical Night of Giving at the mall.  We had dinner then shopped til we dropped (really, until Electric 94.9 announced the winners of all of the door prizes at the event).  Anyway, we have gone every year...dinner and then the event.  Tonight, we started off differently by shopping first then dinner second.  We had so much fun as usual and got many of the gifts that we needed to buy.  :)  We even managed to go into Kitchen Collection without buying a single thing!  lol.

Anyway, I'm very thankful that we have been friends for so long and I'm so excited to see what the future has in store!

No comments: