Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving: Day 12

Today, I'm thankful for the fact that I have food in my fridge and that the reason that I'm hungry is not because I don't have a choice, it's because I'm too lazy to go get something to eat (or I'm trying to lose weight).  SAAC and many of the classes in Chemistry have brought in lots of food for the ETSU Holiday Food drive.  I talked with one of the individuals who is assisting in the organization of the drive and she said that she was so happy that our department has helped out so much.  She also said that there are over 90 people who have already asked for a Holiday basket from the food drive (the food collected in the drive is put into baskets and given away to faculty, staff, students, and other community members in need during the holiday season). 

No comments: