Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog from the couch

Hello world!

First, I want to apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors in this blog because the pain medicine that I am currently taking makes me a little woozy and a little less preoccupied with fine details.

Anyway, so let me just tell you what my past week has been like. So on Monday, we had our first Knit & Bitch. It was a lot of fun! I finished a pair of baby booties for Christy (which she loved). I have made one other bootie and hopefully I can finish the other one tomorrow. Well, that Monday, I was having a little bit of pain around the back of my jaw. It got a little worst as the day progressed, so I figured, since I am going to be leaving the country in a few weeks, that I should see my dentist. Guess what? Wisdom teeth. They started to come in. I've told everyone that I blame the last hygienist that saw me (not my regular) because she had to mention that hopefully they didn't come in when I went on the mission trip. I seriously told the receptionist never to schedule me with her again since she kinda jinked me.

So, now, two days after my wisdom teeth surgery, I've been sitting on my black chase (which is a perfect spot to recover from any surgery) watching tv, eating jello and pudding, taking all of my medicines that make me woozy, and sleeping. I'm in a little bit of pain right now, but hopefully this last round of pain meds will kick in soon.

Well, my concentration for the moment has been used up now, so let me close with saying thank you to everyone who kept me in your thoughts and prayers as I went through my surgery and recovery process. Hopefully I'll be up and about in the next day or so! :)

No comments: