Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Lili

To the first daughter of Christy and Lee.

Miss Lili, I just wanted to write a little note to you. Today, your mommy had a baby shower at the Carnegie hotel. Let me just say that so many people are so excited for you! Your mommy thinks that you will love lady bugs, so the whole room was decorated with red and black balloons, table cloths, streamers, and even lady bug bubbles. Justin even made a Mommy and Baby lady bug cake and small lady bug cupcakes. We had so much yummy food that Chris, Katey, and I set up for the party. Your mommy even got presents, just for you! Hopefully, when you get older where your mommy can read this to you or you can read it, you can just know that a lot of people are so excited to meet you and that even though you haven't been born yet, we all love you very much! I know your mommy, daddy, and big brother are also very anxious to see you. It's been so much fun as you grow in mommy's belly and I can't wait to meet you!

See you soon,
Jillian

P.S. Try not to arrive too early when I'm out of the country. ;)

*Note: This is for those of you who do not know who this blog is for. Christy is on of my coworkers who is expecting to give birth to Lili on July 7th. Today, the Carnegie crew had her baby shower.

No comments: