Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My classes

Sorry I missed a couple of days in blogging. ;) Anyway, yesterday was my first day of classes. It was very exciting. I found that I'm going to LOVE World History. The teacher is great and it's something i enjoy learning. Let's see. English...it'll be easy, especially after having Ms. Norris last year. Calculus II is going to take some work. Let's just say it's like...well...nevermind. ;) Moving on. I had Chemistry lecture this morning. It was ok. Everything I was expecting it to be. Right now I'm waiting for Ryan to get out of Chemistry so we can go eat lunch. My next class isn't until 2:05. I have long periods of time to waste, oh, excuse me, do homework and study, between my classes on Tuesday. It's nice. I like it.

Sunday night I finally felt a strong sense of homesickness and of all places, it hit me at Sonic. lol. I'm ok now. I talked it out with Ryan after I talked with my parents. I really miss me family. I guess if I stay busy it won't be so bad. I'll just have to see.

I guess I'm going to get started on some homework of some kind. Blog later!

Love you all,
Jillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
We miss you too! It is going to be a major life adjustment for us all but there is nothing that can stop us from talking to each other every day, seeing how each others day went, and talk about the same old stuff we have always done. The only difference is you are just a little farther away.

This is an exciting time for you, and I want you to make the most of it. I never had the opportunity to leave home to go to college and experience the endless opportunities that you have ahead of you. You go girl! Love Life! and keep me always a phone call away. EVERY DAY !!!!!!!
Love ya
Mommy