Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My First Blog

Hello everyone!

I have to admit, I'm writing this at home right now. I'm not quite at ETSU yet. I leave on Wednesday and I get to move in to Luntsford Apts. on Thursday. I wanted to start a blog like Mellie so anyone can keep up with me while I'm away at college. Feel free to leave me a comment or anything. That would definately make me feel loved! ;) Well, I'm about to go shopping with Auntie Menie, so I will post again, probably on Thursday about how my move went! ;)

Love you all,
Jillian

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Hey Girl,

I can't believe you're already starting college. Boy does time fly. Thanks for the pics of your cruise. Looks like you guys had an awesome time and the weather didn't get in your way too much. I can't wait to hear all about your college experience. It's such a turning point in your life and I wish you all the best. Too bad we didn't get to have one last cuz summer before you went off to college. Come visit on one of your breaks, and if nothing else, see you on May 27!!!! Send me your mailing address sometime so I can send you stuff.

Love you lots!
Mellie