Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

College Time!

I'm in my new dorm right now. It took forever to unpack my stuff, but it's all unpacked and arranged the way that Hannah and I want it. I love my room. It's so colorful and spacious surprisingly. We had to laugh because Hannah and my stuff all match. We coordinated, but now that much! ;) Well, saying good bye was really tough. I can't even describe it. It still hasn't hit me that my parents are not with me. I know it will though. This weekend we have this preview. School starts on monday. Preview is ok for meeting new people, but other than that it's a little boring, but I'm still having fun. Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to try out my new bed. Hopefully I'll get some good sleep. More tomorrow!

No comments: