Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My First Full Day

Today was such a busy day. My roommate and I had to wake up at 7:30 this morning and this has been the first time I've been able to go to my dorm room. We had a very busy day. We went to a couple of sessions, one on diversity and communication, and the other was a session with a professor. The professor that our group got reminded me a lot of Mr. Aihie, which is very good. Hopefully, most of my teachers are similiar to him. Later tonight we got ot watch a hypnotist. If you've ever been to something like that at a fair, it doesn't even compare to this guy. He was absolutely amazing! It was so much fun and it was very funny. Ryan and I finally got a chance to hang out. Yesterday it was a Hi and Bye sorta thing because our preview leaders kept us apart, but today was great. We found the local hang out place for the week, Walmart. I actually figured out how to get there without getting on I-26. It was so exciting.

Well, I finally bought a cheap memory stick so I can upload pictures (i needed an adapter for my pro duo), so I have pictures on shutterfly. Let me know if you want to see them and you haven't gotten an email yet.

Well, I'm pooped, so I'm going to bed now. I don't have such an early start tomorrow morning, but I need my beauty sleep.

I miss you guys. Love ya! Hope to here from you soon!

No comments: