Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Leprechauns

Leprechauns seemed to be the theme of today. Well, I am in Preview Group 7, so we are "Lucky to be Group 7!". We had to perform a skit for everyone participating in Preview, so our group decided a leprechaun college reunion (that was the setting that they gave us). We had so much fun! There were a lot of people who didn't show up, but our little group was awesome! I now feel like I fit. I fit in college! I know a lot more people, closer anyway, than I thought I would in the first couple of days at ETSU. I'm starting to feel a little homesick though. I tried to call Mom, Dad, and Christie, but I had to get off the phone so early. I felt so bad because I really wanted to talk to them but there were so many activities planned that I needed to go to. So if they are reading this, I just want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't be as busy as I was today or yesterday.

I wonder how tomorrow will be like. We have nothing planned. I take that back. group 7 is planning on taking a tour around campus to find our classes so we don't look like freshmen on Monday looking at the sky as Allie said. Maybe I'll go to Walmart. I think Ryan and I are going to work out. yay! Well, It's extremely late, well, early, so I'm going to bed because I can sleep in today! Yay!!!! I will write more tomorrow.

Love you all,
Jillian

P.S. Anyone can leave me comments, so please do so I know somebody is reading this blog. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you are enjoying your first weekend and meeting new people. Finding your classes would be a good idea because you wouldnt want to look like freshmen tomorrow. I hope you continue to enjoy your time(and that you are able to slow down a bit)

Love ya
Elizabeth

Mellie said...

Hey Girl,

You know I'm reading your blog. It's fun to read about your college experience. By the way, I can't believe your dorm room! That's way nicer than the one I had for my first 3 years of college. And you have it your first year. Geez. Well, I'm going to try and call you soon. I see you've dived right into the college life by staying up past midnight each night. I remember the days... Oh man, now I'm talking like I'm old. Gotta go.

Love ya,
Mel

p.s. I was so excited to see I made the picture wall! Thanks!