Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 1, 2006

Ah Friday!

Ah! I'm done with my day and it's only like 2 o'clock. This morning was nice. I woke up and headed off to my APS job. I figured it would be a lot like the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital summer volunteer program...but it's so much better! I actually got to work a lot more. I didn't have to clean and I didn't have a stupid checklist. It's so fast paced but I love it. I'm really going to enjoy working there at the Student Health Clinic.

Classes today were great. I love World history (as I mentioned in previous blogs). The professor is so laid back, but passionate about history in a different way. He's not like Ms. Royal, not that I don't love Ms. Royal. He's just relaxed and ready to teach. I loike him a lot. English has gotten better. I finally see more similarities to other people in my professor. He's really nice i think. Minnick, he's a lot like you and I think that's why i think that I will like his class. ;)

Well, i'm just sitting here in my dorm room. Thinking of something to do before Ryan gets back so we can go work out. I think I might do some laundry. I guess I have to. I'm running out of pants. ;)

Love ya,
Jillian

P.S. Homesickness is gradually slipping away, well, until everyone seemed to go home today for the holiday. ;(

No comments: