Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Work out Time!

Ok, so yesterday I went with Ryan to the gym for the first time. I was pretty amazed with my stamina on the bike. I guess all of that walking around campus is paying off! It was great! I love the gym. Tomorrow I'm going to try the Yoga class. Hopefully I can find someone to go with me, because Ryan thinks it's too girly for him (;) jk). Im really excited. I think we are going to try the Argentine Tango class too (but we will probably not be as amazing as Christie and Sydney).

There's not a whole lot more to say really. For everyone wondering how I'm feeling in terms of health, I'm doing much better. I'm still really cold, but then again it's only 65 degrees here. It's really different. I bet it's in the mid-80s at home. Anyway, not more achiness or sneezing or coughing. Just cold and a little stuffy nose. ;) I'm doing good though. I drink lots of juice and vitamins, which now that I think of it, I need to take some...

Right now, I'm taking a break from studying for my Calculus. Later on today I'm going to work on my picture assignment (I have some of it done Mommy!) Mellie, if you're reading this, how do you put pictures on your blog? Every now and then I have some random ones that I could post with my blog, but I haven't figured it out yet. Thanks!

Well, I got to get back to studying. I will post later.

Love you guys!
Jillian

P.S. I cooked kielbasa all by myself just a few minutes ago and I didn't burn the dorm down! Yay! It was yummy!;)

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Hey Girl. You should be able to post them onto your blog. If my instructions aren't good enough, try blogger's help. There should be a picture icon at the top of the area when you're writing your post between the spell check icon and the icon that looks kind of like a white eraser. It will take you through the steps from there. It should be pretty self explanatory, but if you need more help, feel free to give me a call. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I always got sick in school at the beginning and the end of each semester. I think it's all the anxiety and stress. Hang in there kiddo.

Love ya!
Mel

Aaron said...

Yeah, what she said...