Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Feelin' Great!

Yay! Lots to talk about, well I think anyway.

Last weekend I got to go home for the first time since I started college for Daddy's birthday! It was so great. Only Mom and Uncle Wayne knew. The looks on my Dad, Ate Jean, and Grandmama's face were priceless. I've never seen my parents smile as much as they did since graduation. It was so great to come home.

The drive was only 4.5 hours, thanks to Ryan. We were just so excited to go home. We arrived in Nashville around 9:30? I can't remember, I was still on ETSU time. Spending time with my family was great! It was also amazing to get a hot shower that actually had decent water pressure.

Sabbath's service was awesome. Pastor Angel is amazing! I love him. Anyone reading this who didn't hear his sermon should go listen to it on the Madison Campus website. He is our new youth pastor and he was great! After church we ate at Olive Garden. Mmmm, really good food! I was so happy. Christie and I took a little expedition to opry Mills that afternoon. I really missed hanging out with her. It was great to see her. (Oh, btw, Christie, if you're reading this, please make a CD of all the the songs that you think I would like that I don't have please! Thank ya sis! ;)). Oh! Daddy's party. I saw a lot of people, well family. It was great. Zack came over. It was great to see him too! (I know I'm using the word great a lot, but it was great!) And just for you Zack...GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even got to talk to Billy Saturday night because our team won! :)

I was sad that I had to leave on Sunday, but it's a little more bearable here now because I know that I get to see my family a lot during October. Even in November I get a little piece of home when Elizabeth comes to see me. I think I will be ok the rest of the semester. No more homesickness posts, knock on wood!

I've heard this question so many times: How was yoga? Well, I didn't go last week because something came up, but I went yesterday! It was amazing. I felt my body getting a workout, but afterwards, I felt completely relaxed. I slept really well last night too! I would go again tomorrow but I have a AMSA meeting that I need to go to. Next week though, I will go both times! I'm so excited.

Well, I've spent a lot of time writing this blog when I should be writing a draft for a paper for English, so I will wrap it up!

This weekend has been the best ever!

Love you guys!
Jillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you had a "great" weekend even if I didnt know you were here. I am really excited to come up and see you in November. I can't wait!! Even though we lost, Go Vols!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to have you home! I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks