Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

Craft Project

Hello, world!

I have completed a craft project in the spirit of Valentine's Day!  


This goes along with one of my resolutions: Don't just like it, do it!  I found this online and thought it was really pretty.  I currently have it in my office to 1) bring in some more artwork in my life 2) bring a different kind of light other than the fluorescent lighting above.  Anyway, it was a fairly simple project, but I think it looks awesome.

With a suggestion from my mother, I will take orders for a reproduction of this piece for a small price.  In addition, all of the proceeds from a sale of a piece similar will go to the Mission of Hope.  Please comment or email me if you would some more information about getting one!  

3 comments:

Danielle Kailing said...

I want one! I love this!

Tina B. said...

Looks awesome!

Tina B. said...

also a website you will fall in LOVE with is ana-white.com......she lives in Alaska, makes all her own stuff and the projects are really really easy! Not only that, she has project plans, and directions along with a list of materials you will need!! its awesome and a way to get your craft on! I love it and wish i had the space, time, and tools because I would be making all my stuff! Its fun. I am still trying to get together project #1, $10 Shelves! Simple, fast, and your own!....just cant seem to get the stuff to a friends house to make it...if i can make it in my car then I might be able to finish it! LOL but check it out! You will fall in LOVE with this website! ana-white.com