Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's to Come

Ok, now that I've updated the past three months of my life in the span of a few hours let's let the past be the past. October first. Here in Johnson City the weather is beautiful, or so I've heard. Fall is in the air. As some Preview leaders say fall air, the crisp leaves, the smell of new sweaters and hot chocolate are some of their favorite smells. I have not experienced them first hand yet because I have been couped up in the house due to the illness that almost every one of my co-workers have had. Today should be the last day. No fever, less nausea, a little bit stronger, almost over it. Hopefully I'm over it. So anyway, what's to come...

1) Posts about Fall Break
2) Posts about the fabulous new friends I have made in the past few months
3) Posts about Grey's Anatomy and Private Practive
4) Posts about Halloween parties
5) Posts, hopefully, about some amazing day trips
6) Posts about my first true experience camping
7) Posts about the brilliant colors that the leaves display
8) Posts, well maybe just a mentioning, about a special license I'm about to receive!
9) Posts about family updates!
10) Posts about Butch updates!
11) Updates on how school is going
12) Posts about Homecoming
13) Posts about anything! (I'm ending on this number because it is my favorite number! I know I'm weird, but if you would like to put it this way, it's Halloween season!)

Anyway, thanks to all that read my blog! Hope you enjoy. I promise that I will keep up with it! ;) (I know I always promise that, but maybe I'll actually keep it this time.) Leave me comments with questions, comments, what you think about my post, etc. It makes me feel good inside to know that someone out there is reading this! ;)

P.S. I saw up close 3 members of the Fray and actually talked to one of them, and NO I wasn't at the concert and I didn't see them on campus. ;)

1 comment:

Teresa Quirante said...

Love the new look - background!