Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

July

I know. I haven't blogged in what it seems like years, but due to illness I have time to recap what has been going on in my life! First off, what do you think about my hair? This picture was taken at the beginning of June. Since then I have added maybe 3 more inches of hair. Slowly but surely. I can at least get it into a ponytail without having to use heavy duty gel. :)

July wasn't a very busy month for me. Most of the month consisted of working 40 hours a week at the Carnegie, which I didn't mind because I have a great job. I did have to work on July 4th, but that wasn't too bad. It was kinda slow at the hotel. Other than that I did get to work a little with Phi Sigma Pi and had a couple of booths during orientation. We will see how that turns out next semester (most of them were freshmen so they can't rush until next semester).

One thing that I was very honored to be a part of was I was a bridesmaid for one of my Brothers, Danielle Brewster. I helped with flowers and decorating the reception area. She was such a beautiful bride! I'm so glad that she invited me to share a part in her special day!

No comments: