Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

See I told You

See!  I posted that I would be better about writing a blog. ;)  Let's see how well I keep up with it this time.

Not too much going on this week.  I had a couple of tests, physics and cell biology.  One was fairly easy and the other, well, we will see on Tuesday.  :-/  Anyway, I do have a busy week ahead of me.  Well, kind of.  On Tuesday, I will officially have a Grand Little, when he receives his pin.  (I think it's Tuesday.   Don't freak out, Cade, if it's not Tuesday.)  His Big is soo excited and so am I because I get a Grand Little!!! I know some of you guys don't quite understand what's going on, just know that it is a fraternity thing.  Pictures will be posted later on! 

This weekend is when the fun begins.  On Friday, I have a wedding to go to.  My friend from the health clinic, Allyson, is getting married!!!!!!!!  I have heard wonderful things about her fiance and on Friday I will finally get to meet him.  It's a formal wedding, so I get to go dress shopping sometime this week.  ;)  Pictures from the wedding will be up sometime later too.  On Saturday, one of my little's, Carrie, is getting married!  Unfortunately I will be out of town, but I have already seen her dress and I know the wedding will be stunning!  I am soo excited for the both of them.  I wish them the best of luck!

This weekend, after I attend Allyson's wedding, I will be heading out with Ryan to Gatlinburg.  I will then meet my family there.  We don't really have any plans, but we do have a cabin there.  I am really excited about it.  There will be a lot of family time, great food, and a few surprises. ;)  Again, pictures will be posted later.  (Can you tell I'm going to try and work on my whole picture taking too? lol).  Anyway, that's all for now! 

No comments: