Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kinda Bored

Hello world!

It's blogging time. I am currently sitting here in my apartment by myself, sick, and eating a popsicle to soothe my sore throat. School is over, YAY, and there weren't any shifts to pick up at the hospital, at least on my floor anyway. All week I will be just sitting here. I could clean, but I don't want to. lol. I've done a few things for PSP for next semester, but there's not much that I can do until the school year starts.

Ryan and Elizabeth are at work. Marc is travelling to Ohio today. Most of my brothers are going back to their homes. Boredom. Ok, poll time. What do you do when you're bored? I know. This is a really random post, but I'm kinda in a random mood. ;) Oh, it also sucks that Grey's Anatomy doesn't come on until January! Not fair! At least I still have House and Private Practice.

Well, enough rambling for now. I'm going to get another popsicle. Maybe later today or tomorrow I will post a more focused, interesting blog. ;)

Have an awesome day!

No comments: