Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays!

This Christmas has been great. On Christmas Eve, we opened presents as tradition. Ate Jean was able to join us too that evening. Ryan and Butch also stopped by to change gifts. Christie and I got several things. One surprise gift that I got was a GPS. It will definitely be useful in these upcoming months with various trips. Probably the biggest surprise of all of Christie and my presents was the spa day that Mom and Dad gave us. Mom decided to wrap the reservation slip in a box filled with macaroni in order to throw us off. Today was the day that we went and got a girls spa day. We each got a hydrotherapy session, 1 hour massage, and a wonderful pedicure! It was probably the best massage that I have ever had. I will definitely sleep well tonight. I also got several things that I had on my wish list. I put a few board games so I could bring them back to Johnson City to play with my fraternity Brothers. Out of the three games that I got, it looks like Smart Ass is going to be the most fun. I can't wait to play it with Ryan, Elizabeth, Sara, Courtney, Megan, and Jarrod. It's a great game!

On Christmas day, we went over to Grandmama's just as tradition to open gifts. We got a lot of gift cards. We will be going shopping tomorrow to use some of them. One of the gifts that I about immediately put on that Uncle Wayne gave me was a Seattle Grace Surgery Team sweatshirt (Grey's Anatomy for those who don't get the Seattle Grace reference). I also got a couple of Grey's shirts from Christie. I will be set for January 8!!!

Well, I just wanted to update a little. Tomorrow will be jam packed just like Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and today. We are going to eat breakfast at Panera, go to church, probably eat lunch, go shopping, and as one of Daddy's Christmas gifts we will see the Tale of Despereaux sometime during the day.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

P.S. For those who like pictures, you will have to go to my mom's blog and shutterfly. I've been slacking this year on pictures. ;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas!! I can't wait to play Smart Ass!! It sounds like a game that would be great for the crew! See you when we both end up back in JC.
E