Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am home! It is my second full day home. Ryan and I left Sunday night after he got off work at 6 to come home a day earlier than planned. It was very nice. I actually stayed awake the whole drive! That's crazy.

It's been nice to be at home. Yesterday, Christie and I spent the whole day together. We watched some tv and then she went to a yearbook signing at school. Once she came back, we went to the pet store to buy another tank for her beta (well, her friend's beta that she is taking care of and is paying her back). She also got a present for Butch! ;) We then went to Providence to buy some last minute gifts. After shopping we came home, wrapped gifts, ate dinner, and watched a movie called The Women. It is a definite rent for all females! It's a mix between First Wives Club and Sex and the City. It was awesome!

Today, I will be spending some time with my daddy and later on with Christie and Mom. This afternoon Christie and I will be spending time shopping (more window shopping today than yesterday) at Opry Mills. Mom and Uncle Wayne will meet us there to go watch Titans Live (?? I think that's the name). It's going to be a fun filled day!

Well, that's all for right now. Everyone have a great day before Christmas Eve!

P.S. I'm hoping to see my brothers (not in reference to my brothers of PSP), Zack and Alex, sometime this break. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. ;)

No comments: