Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2013

Just Hello

I've wanted to write a post for a couple of days now, but I don't really want to do a resolution check, simply because I'm waiting for a particular day...really a particular appointment this week to take place before I update.  Anyway, I'm super excited because I see that there are a few people who's resolutions included blogging!  I love reading other people's blogs.  You get to know a lot about people just by the way they write.  Anyway, if you are interested, there are two personal blogs that I've added (look under "Awesome Blogs" to the right) and one blog that I found on Pinterest.

I guess one thing that I can write about is that I have found that this may be a year of unexpected pleasantries and surprises.  For example, yesterday, I went to church with Ryan, Kristina, and fraternity Brother, Joanne. As many of you may know, I'm pretty close with several of my Brothers from Phi Sigma Pi.  However, I never really thought of being able to share in worship with one of those Brothers.  Why?  I'm not sure.  I just never thought of it that way.  However, it is refreshing to know that there are other Brothers who are on a spiritual journey and are willing to continue to grow in Christ with me.  This may surprise many of those reading this post as I am not as open about my spirituality as some, simply because I don't want to offend anyone and, more honestly, I don't want to appear as one of those "high and mighty Christians".  I guess we will see what the future holds.  Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to blog a little bit more about this nice, unexpected experience.

I feel like this year may hold some more surprises this year.  Needless to say, I'm extremely excited about this year.  I'm looking forward to several adventures, including graduating with my master's degree, traveling again to the Philippines, and whatever else has in store.  Well...my brain is starting to lose it's creative will to continue this blog post...so now...I say goodnight.  :)

P.S.  If you have a blog that I haven't found yet, please let me know!  I'll add it to my page.  :)

No comments: