Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 15, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Alrighty. Exams are finally over. I have survived the first week of school, professors, dead week, finals, and my first semester of college. I'm so happy to be done for a while. Anyway, this last week has been pretty hectic with studying for exams, selling back my books, saying good-bye to my roommate, and packing to go home.

Today Ryan and I left around 8:00 am (Eastern Time) to go home. It was a nice drive, not too bad. We had soooo much stuff in our car. Basically enough clothes to last through the month, including work attire, and presents. It was crazy. Before we both went home we stopped at Hume Fogg to visit our sisters and have lunch, as well as visit some previous teachers. It was great to see everyone again. It was like a Class of 2006 reunion. There were so many visitors today. It was fun.

After I dropped Ryan off, I went to Ate Jean's house to visit a little bit. After visiting her and getting some stuff done for potluck tomorrow, we went back home and unloaded all of my stuff. Then!!! We got to go see my new baby cousin, Norah Kate. She was absolutely beautiful. She is so precious. It was great being able to hold her for a little while. It is so nice to have another baby in the family. Speaking of younger cousins, I found out today that Billy, Geri, and the boys are coming to Nashville after Christmas. I'm so excited. Did I mention that I'm so happy to be home with family??

Anyway, just wanted to post a little update. I should have several pictures throughout the break. Have a great weekend!

;)

No comments: