Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Dead Week

Alrighty. This week is supposed to be "Dead Week" (hence the title). Anyway, it is supposed to be a time where the only thing going on is review for finals. That would be great and all except for the fact that I have 3 exams this week, in addition to learning new material in Calculus and World History. Let's just say that I'm a little stressed out. There are a ton of things to do, studying, finishing assignments, and doing laundry! Anyway, everyone, please pray for me these next couple of weeks. Pray that I don't go too insane and that everything will work out with finals.

Well the other day, when I happened to be really down, I saw that I got a package at the Housing office. Mom and Dad had sent me an Exam Care Package as well as a Cup of Inspiration. There was lots of snacks and lots of coffee and teas.




I also received two cards. Both unexpected, one from my grandmother and another from my aunt and uncle. Those were great surprises that really made my day.
In other news, I'm pretty much done with Christmas shopping. I'm just ready for winter break to go home and spend time with my family. Blog later! ;)
Jillian

No comments: