Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Game

Do you ever wonder what those people who failed geography and math ended up doing as their profession? Well, I found out today. They are CBS sports casters for the Titans' games. Can someone please tell me where East Carolina is? Because there was a player from the losing Jacksonville Jaguars who is from East Carolina. Also, is the Tennessee football team the Titans or the Texans? Ya know, I always thought it was the Titans, seeing how we are the state of Tennessee and NOT Texas, but you can tell the news caster that because apparently he doesn't know. Finally, how do you know that a team has won a sports game? The team that has the most points right!!?!?!? Well, according to the CBS sports casters, that's not enough because in the last 40 seconds of the game when the Jaguars had their fourth turn over with the score at 17-24, the Titans needed to set up for a field goal.

I don't watch the Titans much any more because I had given up on them. Today was a great game though! I just wanted to share some of the things that I heard. The Titans may not be the best team in the league, but they are a lot better than most people give them credit for. So what if the offense only had about 100 yards total. I think its better to use your opponents offense to score points for your team because of turn overs than to use your own and risk getting hurt. Anyway, today has been a good day.

Blog later!
Jillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I wish I had watched the whole game. I saw the beginning and didn't get a chance to see the end. Well darn. People can be pretty smart sometimes. Talk to you soon.