Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here we are again...

Here we are again...Thursday and no post!  Honestly, I just haven't been that busy, well anything interesting busy, lately.  I am super excited about this upcoming week though.  Mom, Dad, Christie, and I are going on a cruise!! :) (In other words, don't look for a post next week because I won't have internet access.)  I'm super excited.  I'm not sure what to expect because we are going somewhere we haven't been before.  I'm sure I will blog about it the following week. 

Short post today..but I do want to add that I want everyone to keep Ryan in your thoughts and prayers in the upcoming week.  He decided to forgo Spring Break this semester so he can get some serious research and work done on his thesis.  He is working on something fairly complicated (I won't even try to explain any details), but he hopes to accomplish this task by the time I get home from the cruise.  :) 

Happy Spring Break!

No comments: