Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cold Remedy

Ok, recently I've been getting sick pretty often. Well, I have figured out a remedy to help, with the help of my parents. Everyone should try if you have a cold. Gatorade, water, and juice become your best friends. DayQuil and NighQuil are wonderful medicines for congestion. Trust me, I had the best sleep last night. Tissues with lotion is another thing. BLOW YOUR NOSE!!! It helps with sore throat as well and congestion. Lastly, a couple of things new that I tried last night that helped a lot. First, if you're into aromatherapy and smelly stuff then you'll like this. The shower soothers. I took a really long, hot shower with the shower soother and I felt completely relaxed and not congested at all. Lastly, I went to bed early after I plug in a SudaCare plug in thing. It helps you breathe in the night, without a stuffy nose. I loved it. I feel a lot better today because of all of those things. Ph, don't forget SLEEP!!!! It's the most important thing to getting better. Try this the next time you get sick.

Ok, now onto something more exciting than a cold. Last weekend was great! I went to Gatlinburg with my family. It was great to see them again. We went are Pigeon Forge and we went to Dollywood, which was a first for the family, but not for Ryan. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully, we will get to go there on Spring Break with all of our friends.

I'm so excited about next weekend! Fall Break! Well, I gotta run (if ya couldn't tell with the choppiness of my blog) See ya soon!

Much love,
Jillian

No comments: