Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Anniversary


You know when the best time to get flowers is? A time when you least expect it. Today Ryan got me flowers. I wasn't feeling well, again but a different kind of sick, so he went and got me some medicine and these gorgeous flowers. You can't really tell in the picture, but there are hints of fuschia in them. They are absolutely beautiful.
It happens to be our 3 year, 7 month anniversary today. Yes, it's a bit cheesy and we don't celebrate those anniversaries, but it was nice that he got me flowers on this occasion and to make me feel better.

Well, I'm going home tomorrow for fall break...so I got to go pack. Blog soon!

Jillian






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the added pictures on the blog...makes it more fun to read.

I am glad that Ryan is there to take care of you when you are sick... the flowers were a nice touch!!!