Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Post of 2014

Happy New Year!  I hope all of you reading this had a wonderful new year!  Ryan and I had a nice quiet New Year's Eve celebration that consisted of walking around Opry Mills, eating at Johnny Rockets, watching American Hustle, and watching the New York ball drop with my parents.  :) 

Anyway, I wanted to share something with all of you.  Ryan and I read through my "Good Thoughts Jar" for 2013 since I'm starting it again for 2014 (have you read my last post about my resolutions?).  Anyway, it was so cool to read through them.  I highly recommend everyone doing it!  Sometimes you forget some of the blessings that have happened throughout the year.  Luckily I wrote down several small happy moments that I was able to relive when I read it. 

That's all that I have for right now.  I just wanted to point that out.  I also did a little blog template updating.  I went with the winter theme because it's super cold here in Johnson City.  I also added a new blog to the blog roll -->.  It's my bro, Alex's, blog about his experiences living in the Philippines.  He arrived there safely right before the New Year (Philippine time).  Anyway, that's pretty much it.   I'm considering a new blog title.  I'm not sure what to change it to.  I need some inspiration.

No comments: