Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Update

So, it's been over a month and we are about to hit July very soon.  If I want to keep up with my resolutions, I should blog.  The weird thing is that I don't really know what to say at this point...The end of May and month of June has consisted mostly of traveling.

Starting at the end of May, the family went on the Mission of Hope trip again this year.  I've updated a little bit on the MOH website and there are tons of pictures on the Facebook page.  I also have a small album on my personal Facebook page (I know...it's funny how I think about a 100 pictures is a small album).  In the middle of June, several of my fraternity Brothers headed to Nashville for Alumni Convention.  It was quite different from what I expected; however, I enjoyed it!  I'm looking forward to National Convention the first weekend of August.

June has flown by.  Unfortunately, I don't think July will, mainly because I have a big trip planned (National Convention in Philly) starting on July 31st so it'll feel like decades away.

Speaking of decades away, I've learned over the past few days that I have an issue with patience.  I know that certain situations that God puts me in is to help me grow and understand patience, but I guess I'm just hard headed.  I don't really care to elaborate much right now, some of you who know me well may be able to figure it out.  But anyway...keep me in your prayers because this test of patience has had me down the past few days.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be inspired to blog again soon.

No comments: