Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Start of Year Number Two

Hello all!

I am currently sitting in my dorm room thinking of things that I need to do. I moved in completely yesterday. My room mate, Elizabeth, moved in on Thursday. She is participating in some Preview activities right now, so I have the room to myself for a little bit.

I have been really excited about my room. I have all new furniture and new hard wood floors. My bathroom also have a new face to it. I love everything about it. Mom and Dad came up to ETSU with me to help me set up. Daddy put up the shelves, picture frames, and calendars. (This is quite funny now because I just now got the memo that I wasn't supposed to hang anything on the walls. Oh well. I guess that there will be a small fee withdran from my dorm deposit. I still like it a lot!) Mom helped me organize and unpack. We made a few trips to Walmart already. It's been really exciting. So far, I have my clothes organized, and my desk is somewhat organized. Elizabeth and I still have quite a bit of rearranging in our kitchen and pantry, but we have a whole year for that. ;)

Anyway, I start classes on Monday. It's going to be a pretty long day for me, as well as Elizabeth. I'm pretty excited though.

Well, I'm going to get back to organizing. I will upload pictures on Shutterfly sometime this week. ;)

Have a great week!

**FYI My school e-mail has changed a little bit. It is now zjmq2@goldmail.etsu.edu! Just to let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely talk to your RA and tell her that you just now got the memo AFTER we did all that work. I would hate for you to have a "hefty" fine at the end of the semester....I would talk to her now rather than later
mommy

Mellie said...

Good luck on your first day of school!