Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our first good snow

Yay! Today has been a much happier day. One, because I slept most of it away. Two, because it snowed! Not just flurry snow, but snow snow! Enough snow that a snow day would actually make sense. ;)

It started snowing, I guess around 4. I wasn't really paying attention, considering how the weather forecasters always say it's going to snow four inches and it never does.


It is still snowing right now and is supposed to continue throughout the night. I'm really excited. I've only been able to play in it for all of two minutes. (I only went outside to take out the trash). It's probably a good thing since I'm still sick. It's very pretty though. Hopefully it'll stick around for a while so maybe I can make a few more snow balls. ;)

No comments: